Saturday, September 20, 2008

Reminder!

I just wanted to remind you all to send in your submissions before tomorrow night at 9pm EST. I also wanted to let you know I am hosting the Carnival of Homeschooling on Monday if you care to submit anything to that.

I have really wanted to keep this blog more up to date with different homesteading posts and definitely recipes because everyone can use those! lol But I not only manage this blog but several others. I will just give you a list of the most recent posts I've done on various blogs around the "world".
Decoding The P31W Graphics via A Pondering Heart
Our Great God via A Pondering Heart
Homeschool Memoirs: #5 My Favourite Things - Er - Sites! via The Homeschool Post
Making The Home: KP #2 via GGMagazine
Mother's Memo via GGMagazine
Senior - Miss Nastya via Homeschool Seniors
Miss Serenity via Feelin' Feminine
US Constitution Week Projects via States Exploration
As you can see I do a lot with writing and managing blogs on a regular basis (in one week!). I am also putting the September GGM into PDF magazine version, which has already taken two days to do half, and I am getting all my articles done for the next issue. Let's not forget school and housework... oh and goats - Wilbur is still in the house, btw, but I think he is getting stronger (vocally too! ;-/).

Yes, dolphin lady I'm really only 17. LOL!

There are two things you can all do to make this easier for everyone.... submit an article each week and sign up for the feedburner! I am ready to ditch the manual updates. :P

I hope you have a lovely day. I must leave you now and go fix Wilbur's box.

Blessings!

Labels: , , , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home