Tuesday, September 2, 2008

McCain's VP Choice: Sarah Palin

I'm not sure how involved you all are in politics, but I think it's something, as American citizens, should all be involved in. I don't have time to do the run down, but wasn't happy with McCain's choice for VP... the HSBA is having some interesting discussion about Sarah Palin and her choice to "homeschool" if you wanted to check it out.

Sarah Palin Plans to Homeschool
Written by Spunky Homeschool on August 30, 2008 – 11:26 am

Also Sisterlisa wrote a wonderful post on homeschooling and making it a heritage. I would encourage you to read it.

Homeschooling Heritage
Written by Sisterlisa on September 1, 2008 – 10:20 pm

With the new school season starting there is so much to do and so much to glean. HSBA also set up a weekly meme, run by me, to bring together the homeschooling community and to have fun in the process. I am also entering my senior year of homeschooling and have set up the 2008-09 Homeschool Seniors site. If you know of any Seniors who'd be interested in this, please let them or me know!

And last, but definitely not least, is the announcement of the September 2008 issue of Growing In Grace Magazine. There are so many wonderful articles in this issue... from Godly-character, to education, health, and history. Oh did I mention the three really neat giveaways? Go see...




Labels: , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home