Friday, August 29, 2008

THC Hosting Schedule

This is a tentative Jan/Feb 2010 schedule. As soon as I get confirmation from the host I'll post the link to their site. If you'd like to host please let me know, I'm looking for hosts. Read to end of post to find out how to contact me. Thanks.

Jan. 4 - THC
Jan. 11 - Elcloud Homeschool: Busy Minds, Busy Hands, Busy Feet
Jan. 18 - Mountaineer Country
Jan. 25 - Lighter Side
Feb. 1 -
Feb. 8 -
Feb. 15 -
Feb. 22 -

If you're wondering What IS A Carnival Exactly? then click on the link.

I am always looking for volunteers are looking for blogs to host the carnival, and if you have participated and would like to host it at your site, please email Abi. It is very simple to host the carnival. We are rather small, only getting 12-18 submissions a week, so it's not very time-consuming and you're welcome to put the carnival in whatever fashion or theme you please. We posted "Host's Guidelines" for you to read if you are considering or going to host the carnival.

-----------

Please submit a carnival submission by using this EASY blogcarnival form. Simply add your URL and it will load your info. Then push send after that!

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

  • At August 31, 2008 at 10:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just wanted to confirm that I can host for my date :). Also, my husband Larry - http://measuretwicecutonce.com would like to host sometime as well - just schedule him in any time you'd like to!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home