Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Willllburrrr’s Carnival

I do apologize for not announcing this sooner, but as you will see by reading the carnival much of my time as well as the other Dixon's have been taking care of our preemie goat-kid, "Wilby" and making sure he is getting all the nutrition he needs. You can read more about that (and see his "hospital room") over at Mother Dear's blog as she hosted the The Homesteading Carnival #65 :Willllburrrr’s Carnival. Haha!

I hope you enjoy the carnival, and make sure to get your entry in to the BlogCarnival so that it may be posted next week at The Sojourner.

Blessings!

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

  • At September 17, 2008 at 5:29 PM , Blogger dolphin lady said...

    Just wanted to let you know that I put a post about THC on my blog, along with the button for submissions. I really can't believe you are only 17!! What a great job you are doing! You go, girl!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home