Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oak Hill

I'm pleased to announce the 69th edition of the homestead carnival has been posted. We had some technical difficulties this week because BlogCarnival is unavailable at this time. If you sent in a submission and it didn't get put in, we may not have received it. However, as soon as blogcarnival is up I will get in and the submissions and use them next week when I will be hosting the 70th Homesteading Carnival right here at Home! I hope you will join me by sending something in. The homestead carnival is basically for everything you do at your homestead. You can just read the header to get a better idea if you don't think you quailfy!

I hope to see your submissions and hope you will check out this week's:

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home