Monday, May 11, 2009

Carnival # 95 It's Country Life....Edition



Why don't you all head on over to Karen's ...Country Life... site to view the carnival this week. This is her first time and she has done a super job. Let's leave her some encouraging comments.



By the way I'm in need of a June 22nd host for the carnival. Also I'm working on Summer carnival schedules July and Aug. many of you homeschool moms have told me to schedule for the summer. Let me know if you have any preference on dates. I have June 22 and July and Aug are open for now. I am always looking for volunteers for blogs to host the carnival, contact me here email me.

Don't forget to get your articles in for next week's carnival. Use this easy form here. Rachel @ A City on a Hill will be our host next Monday.


Now grab your lemonade and let's get started on this week's carnival.
The ....Country Life... editor Karen



Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home