Friday, February 27, 2009

Garlic Lemon Chicken Breast

This tasted wonderful last night when I made it for the family, so I thought I would share it with you. I used lime instead of lemon and tasted just as great, though I prefer lemon with chicken! Enjoy!

2 tablespoons grated lemon rind (fresh)
4-5 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
olive oil
salt, pepper, garlic powder (for sprinkling)
4 sprigs Italian parsley
4 onion slices (sliced in thick rings)

Combine first 5 ingredients (this can optionally be done in a blender).

Spray (or brush) baking dishe with olive oil. Place chicken in center; brush with lemon/garlic mixture, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and lightly dust with garlic powder.

Place a slice of onion and a sprig of parsley over each. Fold up aluminum into a loose, square packet and crimp edges tightly to seal well. Place in a shallow baking dish or on the grill.

Bake at 350°F for about 50-60 minutes (this depends on the size of each chicken piece).

4 Servings.

Labels:



1 Comments:

  • At December 3, 2010 at 4:44 PM , Anonymous young girl incest stories said...

    He mounted me and told me to put his cock in mywet pussy. I could hear thesoft moans of John as his orgasm continued for sometime.
    lesbian teen stories
    free adult enemaspanking stories
    nifty crossdressing stories
    free incest stories young
    free real incest stories
    He mounted me and told me to put his cock in mywet pussy. I could hear thesoft moans of John as his orgasm continued for sometime.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home