Monday, February 9, 2009

Carnival # 82 - Box of Dark Chocolates



Amanda has done a delicious job with the carnival this week. She has it posted at The Daily Planet. Head over there and check it out. Watch out though you may get hook on chocolate...




One of my fave things is dark chocolate! I love dark chocolate! Its rich and has a wonderful flavor. Since I enjoy dark chocolate, I decided to make it this week’s theme for The Homesteading Carnival. So I hope you’re in the mood for some dark chocolates! (Read the rest here. )



Next week's Host blog :But First, We Have Coffee



Submit your articles here.

Labels:



2 Comments:

  • At February 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jocelynn,
    I thought I'd leave you a comment to tell you how I really love yours and your family's websites. The only problem is since a couple of weeks ago, I can't get on them. Homesteading Carnival is the only one. When I try to get on, say, "A pondering heart" My internet says your website is expierinceing problems.
    Can you please help!??!
    thank you
    Shalom

     
  • At October 15, 2021 at 2:16 AM , Blogger Elizabeth J. Neal said...

    I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. galaxy caramel

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home