Thursday, January 6, 2011

Carnival #172 ~ "January" Edition (New Carnival Approach)


Welcome to the Homesteading Carnival 

I'm sorry I'm a little late here this week getting the carnival posted.  There were only three submissions this week and I didn't think they were that interesting as far as Homesteading information.  I'd really like to see more involvement in this carnival ~  home tips, how-to-do-it, tutorials, home cooking, crafts,  etc.    I'm going to try something new here and see how this goes.  I may tweek it as I go if feel need to change.  Anyone who wishes may contact me and let me know if they have any ideas they'd like to see added or changed.  But we'll try this and see how it goes.  Once a month (I'll try my best to do it on the 1st if possible) I'll post a few links that are either submitted using this form or that I find as I'm on-line, then I will add a Mr. Linky for anyone who wishes to add a link, but remember it should be homestead related~  how-to, a recipe, homestead tip, craft, etc.  Make sure your link is a direct link to your post and not to your main blog page.  Remember: I have the right to delete any links I feel unworthy to be posted on this carnival.  We want to keep this clean, but get information out and get you followers to your blog site.  Let's remember what this carnival is all about:  The reason this carnival was started was because we wanted to bring together homesteaders from all over the world, each week, and share things from their homesteads. Not just about gardening and barn-animals, but about life on the homestead in every aspect. Please join us and share things from your homestead.



I'll start with this link that Alex presents: Free Desktop Calendar 2011 posted at Home Life Weekly, saying, "Make your own Free Desktop Calendar really easy to make"

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...


Labels:



192 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home